Hidden Smiles is committed to following high standards for data privacy practices. You have a right to access your data and understand how Hidden Smiles processes it, because your data belongs to you.
Welcome to Hidden Smiles
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Hidden Smiles (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We want you to feel confident using our services. Therefore, the security and confidentiality of your data is very important to us. We take the utmost care and apply the necessary security standards to ensure the protection of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website https://www.hidden-smiles.com (the “Website”) or use our MS Teams Application (“Application”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website and Application), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue the use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and Microsoft Teams Application), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
It will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
Throughout this document, we will use a few terms to describe various products and roles.
SERVICE means the Microsoft Teams Application and the https://www.hidden-smiles.com website operated by Hidden Smiles.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
INVITEES are people who have scheduled a meeting with a Hidden Smiles User but may or may not have registered with Hidden Smiles.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Therefore, we collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
Types of data collected
(1) Personal Data & Usage Data
When using the app, we collect the personal data described below to enable convenient use of the functions. If you would like to use our Services, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our Services and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
In general we process and store the following data:
– IP address (in abbreviated anonymous form)
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
We collect the following data through our website:
– Date and time of consent (Consent Management Protocol).
When you use our contact form, we store the following data:
– First name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number (optional), message.
By using our MS Teams Application:
– From all Users that use our Microsoft Teams Application we save the Microsoft Teams ID, Name, E-Mail Address, Photo and authorization type.
– In addition, we read the meeting ID, meeting start time, meeting end time, and participants of any appointment in your connected calendar.
– In our Services, roles can be created for the employee, which are automatically saved and can be an indication of the employee’s position or role in the company. This can also be used to draw conclusions about the employee’s relationship to the employer).
– Encrypted password of the Services.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Disclosure of data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of data
Hidden Smiles takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We work hard to protect the personal data that you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, there is no guarantee that personal data will be absolutely safe from access, alteration, or destruction by a breach of any of our physical, technical, and managerial safeguards. Please visit our security and privacy page for additional information about our safety standards.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a unique and complex password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Services without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 16. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hidden-smiles.com